Sunday, 15 December 2013

Webster's Week In Review 9th-15th December 2013

Hi Folks

This week has seen my little girl turn 2, time seems to just fly away with itself, it seems like yesterday that she was born, this time next year we will have a 6 month old too, fun times ahead.

I've had quite a productive week getting lots of little jobs done that have been bugging me for ages, this week I'm going to deep clean the kitchen & upstairs, does anybody else do that before Christmas ?  It's like a tradition.

Daisy opened a couple of presents then wanted her milk & breakfast, she got fed up opening presents, I can see her having things left to open at Christmas until the next day !

Many thanks to family who got her some lovely gifts.



Chris took the day off work on Daisy's birthday so we went to a local soft play centre.

I also had an antenatal appointment on the same day, we got to hear our baby's heart beat for the first time which is always a lovely experience & my water tested clear which is such a relief as the gestational diabetes is such a worry with me having had it before with Daisy. I am now 18 weeks and tiny's movements are getting stronger each day.

Of course Daisy had a Peppa Pig birthday cake, I think she liked her cake more than her presents.

This week Daisy decided to paint herself instead of the paper, she had great fun getting messy.

I indulged in my favourite Christmas movie of all time and had a few sneaky Stollen bites, these ones were from Aldi for £1.99 and they taste delicious.

Next week I will mainly be cleaning, wrapping the rest of the gifts & putting together a Christmas Hamper for Daisy, this is going to be a new tradition for us that I hope to carry on for many years.

Have a fun week in the run up to Christmas & thanks for reading.

Angela x




No comments:

Post a Comment