Sunday, 13 October 2013

Webster's Week In Review 7th-13th October 2013

Hi Folks

Well, I started off with very good intentions at the beginning of the week to take lots of photo's, do some fun activites with Daisy & get loads of jobs done around the house, then early pregnancy got in the way !

I'm just coming towards the end of my 9th week, contending with all day nausea, extreme tiredness and raging hormones is exhausting but I know it will all be worth it in the end.

Here are a couple of pics I did manage to take of our week.

                                      Not sure Daisy has the right idea when it comes to stools !

Delicious Sausage Casserole that Chris made, we love these Autumn style teas, the slow cooker is getting plenty of use.

                                                 Just thought I would add this one as it's cute.


So there we are not much of a review, but I'm hoping I will feel better in the coming week & get lots more done.

Do you have a favourite Autumn recipe ? Let me know in the comments below.

Angela x

No comments:

Post a Comment